Services I Offer
Phase I - Planning - Due Diligence - Team Identification
- Help to define, plan, organize, and schedule your project.
- Assist with the identification of project consultants.
- Facilitate site & facilities reviews and due diligence.
- Review of LOIs, lease work letters, tenant improvement allowances.
- Coordinate obtaining a Site Investigation Report.
Phase II - Design - Plan Check - Permitting
- Coordinate and facilitate the contracting of design professionals and other project consultants.
- Facilitate the identification of vendors needed for the project.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of the project's drawings and specifications.
- Organize and coordinate design presentations for required approvals.
- Coordinate plan check approvals and the obtaining of permits for construction.
Phase III - Bidding - Value Engineering - Contractor Selections
- Facilitate the identification of qualified contractors to perform the work.
- Coordinate the preparation of bid packages.
- Organize and coordinate the bidding of the work.
- Facilitate the qualification of the bids.
- Coordinate any needed value engineering.
Phase IV - Contracting - Construction - Turnover - Close Out
- Organize and facilitate the timely release of construction and other vendor contracts.
- Coordinate processing of pay applications.
- Facilitate the review of change orders as to validity and price.
- Facilitate the administration of any tenant improvement allowance.
- Coordinate other project vendors such as FF&E, AV, IT, POS, etc.
- Facilitate Client’s completion of the contracts required for the Project.
- Coordinate the project close out.